Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bored Stiff



Dylan is so bored!! I was looking at the pictures on my memory stick and found many many pictures taken by Mr.D. Since he has completed preschool he is in constant need of special attention. This is like total over the top attention. I can't even walk into the next room without Dylan insisting on knowing the intent of my whereabouts. This first picture is just to show the humor that consumes Dylan. Got to love 'em.





Dylan's "personal" Photo Gallery

"The Body"


Eye




Foot



Arm



Buttocks




Stomach



Here is Dylan helping me with Jackson during breakfast. I love his feet in the picture.



"From the Den"


Looking Out



Looking In


Looking Up


Looking Down


A few self portraits are a must.


This is an attempt to copy another picture randomly placed on my camera. Dylan saw Amy's picture and decided to copy. Looks like I need to keep my camera on a shorter leash.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see a future in photography for Dylan. Love all the poses. Totally cute and creative. His brothers will be out of school soon to keep him company, of coarse he is always welcome at Miss Jenn's.

Chell said...

Well As a photographer I am always looking for a good assistant so I will have to keep your budding shutterbug in mind. These are an absolute riot..

Anonymous said...

Well at least the "Buttocks" was covered... ROO

Unknown said...

Good music!

somestratt said...

Cindy, that is hilarious! We actually have a folder on our computer just for Hunters "photography!" Some of them are very interesting, but your blogging of Dylan's was the best!

music