Monday, October 20, 2008

Some of you may have been wondering where the Bringhursts have been over the last five weeks, we are still here, not much has changed. In the last few weeks we have celebrated Blaine and Dylan's birthday. They share a birthday, it is always a lot of fun. This year we decided to head to NYC for a double header. Yankee game in the day and Broadway show at night. That was a very fun and very long day. For dinner we went to Bubba Gumps in Times Square. Bubba Gumps likes to celebrate special occasions with their patrons, the video below is Blaine and Dylan celebrating with our waiter, it was just a little embarrassing but they were both good sports.




Zach loves to get Jackson up in the morning, he loves to ride the horse with Jackson and sing to him. Luckily he let me record him, I think they are adorable.



6 comments:

The Perry family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Perry family said...

I guess I deleted my comment, so I'll comment again. Check out Blain dancing around up there! Happy birthday to them! And I love the sibling love!

Chell said...

Aww how sweet is that sibling love. And I love what a good sport Blaine was about the birthday thing. How fun!!

Ginnie said...

Ha, I love the little birthday dance... you are one lucky lady ;)

Unknown said...

Just makes me love Zacher even more.
Very cute.
I see that Blaine got his dancin' shoes from Bruce!
Glad to have you back. I've missed your blog.
Plus, new quotes!

Rooclan Review said...

Love the birhtday celebration! You alwasys said Blaine could dance. How precious Zach and Jackson are. They sure love their brother and are such great big brothers. You definatley captured some great moments. Jennifer

music