Tuesday, March 11, 2008

WHAT AM I???

"My baker had great intentions, but I didn't quite turn out the way I was suppose to. So, what do you think I am." First person to guess me correctly just might get a prize. Here are a few clues to help you out. I might be a dessert. I might have blueberries baked inside. I might be thick and substantial. I might have a beautiful crumb topping. I might be a main course at your last Sunday dinner.

For those of you interested, when I photo shopped this picture I used...

J/K- that would really be bad if this was a photo shopped picture.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Nice berry cobbler...I'm not picky, I would have had some with a scoop of ice cream on the side...

Ginnie said...

Yep, I would probably still eat it too! ;)

somestratt said...

You mean, that isn't how it is supposed to look? Ice cream can fix anything and I bet with a little bit this cobbler was delicious!

Anonymous said...

Wow, a little ice cream and whip cream on that would be yummy. I don't think it was my last Sunday dinner, but I would enjoy a nice cobbler dessert.

Chell said...

yea I agree I see no problems with it. I would eat it especially with some ice cream..

amyorr said...

It looks delicious! I must get that recipe! I did have good intentions when I made it. I guess my oven cooks really hot. Yeah, that was it.

music