Thursday, December 20, 2007

Finding my way out of Blah-land


On occasion, I have days where for some reason I feel blah. Today is one of those days. I am OK sharing this because I know it is normal and you must feel this way sometimes too. So today I wanted to focus on some of my favorite things, people, places.

I will start with

favorite places,

New York City and Central Park

Beautiful Hawaii, We will think of you all when we are there in March.


Niagara Falls, from a birds eye view


Italy with my Love


Arches Nat'l Park, UT


The Carribean


Favorite Things


Brotherly Love...



Bubble Baths






Beautiful Temples

Love being snowed in



Our Service Men



Our Ancestors
The opportunity to send my kids to four different states in the blink of an eye, just kidding, I love family vacations






Baby Mozarts



Beautiful Friendships...



Modern Medicine
This is a picture of Casey when he got hit in the head with a golf club.








This is a picture of Jackson when he was in the hospital with respiratory problems.



Love the Snow Angel
An occasional fishing trip



Love Making Memories






Flying People


Favorite People

Of Course my first pick, Blaine, my forever companion



My sisters

I only have a picture of one sister, but I love both

Blaine's Family





My Family -minus one bro but he looks just like the bro in the blue shirt (twins)

I bet you all knew the L'Heureux family would make the cut




Reba, she puts on a pretty good show











Just so you all know, I DON'T like being this BIG!




Wow, I feel better, that was very therapeutic. You should try it sometime when you are in blah-land. Now you know me a little bit better. Any surprises???


Disclaimer: If you think you should have made the cut, well you are right I just didn't have a picture of you. Lots of Love!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved your post. Very cute pictures! Very cute. Oh yes....blah land. I'm glad there is a name for these days. I had one yesterday because my friend brought cinnabons to my neighborhood and didn't bring me one! Maybe she thought I wouldn't find out. And as for not having pictures of some more of your favorite people.....that can be arranged. I assume you were talking about me. Now that this has turned into a e-mail more than a post I will go

Ginnie said...

That was a great post! I loved all the pictures.

And...you brought someone cinnabons!? Wow, whoever got those is one lucky person. You must have made someones very blah and unshowered (and unshaved) day a whole lot better.

Anonymous said...

Hey LG, I'm saving a special cinnabon day for just the two of us. Love ya!! When are you coming up again?

Chell said...

Great post. Yep we all have those Blah days, it is good to know others are nto afraid to admit it. Fun post and great to see some of the things that make you happy.

Anonymous said...

I think this post is my favorite so far. I love all the pictures. It makes my days brighter and helps me to remember the things I need to be grateful for. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Very cute. I love all of the pix. Favorite is with Blaine flying over your leg.

music