Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Work Party Followup

Blaine didn't like that I used the word breasts before so here is my official apology retraction letter/blog. Anyways I didn't go with the sweater with the bow on the br#*sts. (I hope everyone knows what that means). I went with the ivory sweater, plum pants and the black high-heeled boots. The outfit looked pretty good. We arrived a comfortable 5 minutes late. (At a party like this, its OK to be a few minutes late). We stayed for about three hours then went home. This work party had everything a good work party needs to be called good. A beginning and a reasonable ending. Good fortune to all of you who still have your company work party to attend this christmas season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time at your work party. I should apologize for using the word
b#%&@@s too. Sorry Brother B.

Ginnie said...

Apology accepted. Thank you for clearing that up. I'm quited offended by the word br*@$t myself.

music