Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Laundry Day

So, I asked this girl if she wanted to come to my house and do her laundry. Just to be nice. Because I'm a nice person. She lives in some apartments with not so nice laundry facilities. I thought it was going to be a one time deal. I was wrong. How so I tell her that I don't want her to get used to using my washer and dryer. She brings her kids over (her baby cries all the time) and eats my food. I make her chicken ceasar salad for lunch. (I grow my own lettuce so this is kinda a big deal) Plus, I get cinnabons. I know....she is needy. Even though she is pretty funny...... and quite good looking. I had plans today to look for a sweater with a bow across the breasts. I guess that will have to wait until tomorrow. Unless her friend decides to come and do her laundry too. Yes, there are two of them. Oh well, she graduates and moves in May. I guess I will just have to put up with it until then. I do love her though!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the 3 people that read your blog knows that it wasn't you that wrote this. Thanks again for letting me come over!

Anonymous said...

3 people know about it, I don't think they read it.

Anonymous said...

I want to come and do my laundry...is there a charge? I want one of those sweater things too - I guess I am pretty wanting.

Anonymous said...

Any time, chick-a-dee.

Anonymous said...

Nate said to me, "Ginnie I don't think you should do your laundry over there any more". I asked him why and he said, "did you read her blog? It doesn't sound like she really wants you doing your laundry there". I got a good laugh from that and quickly set him straight.

Thanks so much,you're the breast..oops, I mean best!

Chell said...

Oh those pesky apartment dwellers and their Laundry..

Unknown said...

Here I thought that you had a laundry girl come over to do YOUR laundry. JJ and A/M were our laundry couple for almost a year. I liked the company and they liked the machines. Kind of a fair deal for all concerned.

music