Friday, January 25, 2008

Preoccupied by eBay

I have been a little preoccupied by eBay. I am in the midst of selling my first eBay items. It is a little nerve racking and my blogging time has been diverted by eBay. I know it isn't fair, first I'm blogging loyal and then just a little eBay temptation takes me away. Somewhere in there I think I was able to squeeze in a little mothering and wifely responsibilities. I posted some eBay related videos for your viewing pleasure. My auction ends Sunday, wish me luck.

3 comments:

Chell said...

You have ot let me know how it goes. I have a bunch of things I was thinking about selling on Ebay..

amyorr said...

what are you selling? It better not be those cute southern home living wall-hangings. I have bought and sold on ebay quite a few times. It's kinda fun.

amyorr said...

BTW....I love "bubbly". I have been thinking about puting it on my blog. I will have to think of something different! Love it!!!

music